Here at Foundation Fitness, we are committed to keeping our community safe and healthy, by going above and beyond to ensure that all necessary precautions are being taken, including social distancing, mask-wearing, and extra sanitization at each of our facilities.
Upon entry into each of our locations, all clients and staff members are temperature-checked using an infrared, no-contact, digital laser thermometer. In order to limit the spread of germs, all surfaces are wiped down after each client’s use in the studios. Members are also asked to wipe down their exercise equipment before and after use.
Each of our facilities are sprayed after-hours with a powerful disinfectant. We ask that all members practice frequent hand-washing before and after their workouts. Hand sanitizing stations are placed around the gym for easy access, as well as individual disinfectant spray bottles, wipes, and cleaning towels.
Social Distancing Protocol
Our staff members are required to wear masks at all times, and our members are encouraged to wear them as well, unless participating in cardio or an aerobics class. Social distancing must be practiced while inside the Foundation Fitness facilities. Class sizes are limited to 6-8 participants, depending on the location. Our Annapolis location is currently offering a virtual class via a large projector screen, with several class options throughout the day.
Our exercise machines are now more spaced-out, by having an unused piece of equipment in-between each machine in-use. We are currently operating at 50% capacity, and our website displays a live counter so members can easily see how many people are currently in each gym at any given time. Virtual tours of each of our facilities will soon be available on our website.
For those members who are uncomfortable entering the gym at this time, we are offering online classes and online personal training services. Members have the ability to rent-out private rooms for personal training, when available.
Keeping everyone safe is our top priority, and we appreciate the help and support of our members during this time. We are all in this together! Be safe, be healthy, and #BeYourBest.
COVID Safety Protocol
- All staff members wear masks and our members are encouraged to wear them as well, unless participating in cardio or an aerobics class
- Surfaces are wiped down after each client in the studios
- Members are asked to wipe down their equipment before and after use
- Social distancing must be practiced while inside the facility, and exercise machines are more spaced-out, by having an unused piece of equipment in-between each machine in-use.
- Class sizes are limited to 6 or 8 participants depending on the location. Annapolis now has a virtual class option on a large projection screen, with several class options throughout the day
- A live counter is displayed on the website so members can see how many people are at the gym at any given time
- The facilities are regularly sprayed after-hours with a powerful disinfectant
- We are offering online classes and online personal training services
- Virtual tours of all the locations will be added to the website
- When/where available, members can rent out private rooms for personal training